Kalbe Farma partners with consumer goods firm to boost business in the Philippines | Healthcare Asia Magazine
, Indonesia
237 views
rom Left to Right: Giovanni Ong, Board of Director Ecossential Foods Corporation, Michael Lu, Chairman of the Board Ecossential Foods Corporation, Michael Buyung Nugroho, DIC Kalbe International, Andi Chandra, Director of Kalbe International. /Kalbe Pharma

Kalbe Farma partners with consumer goods firm to boost business in the Philippines

It signed a joint venture collaboration with Ecossential Food Corp.

Kalbe Farma, an Indonesian-based health company, strengthened its health products and services market in the Philippines following a signing of joint venture collaboration with a Philippine consumer goods firm.

In a statement, Kalbe Farma signed an agreement with Ecossential Food Corporation to form a joint venture firm called Kalbe Ecossential International Incorporated, in which Kalbe International will have 60% ownership, whilst the other 40% belongs to the Ecossential Food Corp.

Kalbe International will take operational responsibility whilst Ecossential Food Corp will provide “necessary strategic oversight support, local market know-hows, networkings, and infrastructures.”

“Kalbe is a global health company from Indonesia that continues to innovate in providing the quality for health products and services. It also continues to spread its wings in the global market by constantly exporting its top products,” Vidjongtius, president director of PT Kalbe Farma, said.

For his part, Kalbe International Director Michael Bujung sees Philippines as a potential to develop Kalbe products, especially for non-prescription products.

Follow the link for more news on

Join Healthcare Asia Magazine community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!