Here’s why you shouldn’t miss the 2023 Healthcare Asia Forum in Bangkok
The event is set to take place on April 3 and will also be held in three other Asian cities.
The 2023 Healthcare Asia Forum’s 4-city half-day forums will kick off at JW Marriott Bangkok in Bangkok from 8:30 am to 12:05 pm on April 3. Following the launch in Bangkok, the Healthcare Asia Forum will move to other cities across the region—Jakarta on May 2, Kuala Lumpur on May 23, and Manila on October 2.
It will bring together notable speakers to talk about the latest healthcare news across Asia. During the event, the most pressing healthcare issues and trends will be tackled through a dynamic program of presentations and panel discussions.
Speakers include industry leaders such as:
- Calvin Wijaya, Senior Manager, Bain & Company
- Dr. Patcharin Boonyarungsun, Vice President – Sustainability, Quality and Innovation Management, Bangkok Dusit Medical Services PLC
- Shin Thant Aung, Director, YCP Solidiance
- Dr. Gunnaphon Anamnart, Chief of Academic Center, Bangkok Hospital Rayong
- Jan Weiser, Managing Partner, Simon-Kucher
- Joshua Siow, Director, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Simon-Kucher
Those interested to attend may contact Healthcare Asia Events Team at +65 31581386 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the event can be found here.