News
HEALTHCARE | Staff Reporter, Malaysia
view(s)

Malaysia unveils first private rehab hospital in Selangor

It's a joint venture between KZN and Select Medical.

Malaysia's first private rehab hospital has opened its doors in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Known as the Regen Rehabilitaton Hospital, it provides crucial tertiary treatment for convalescent patients, such as those who are bedridden or who have had a stroke.

These treatments are currently unavailable in acute tertiary-care hospital.

The hospital is 60% owned by Khazanah Nasional Berhad. The remaining 40% is owned by New York Stock Exchange-listed Select Medical Holdings Corp.
 

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.