Best of the best: Here are the winners at this year's HCA Medtech Awards 2021
The event is held via face-to-face presentations at Conrad Centennial Singapore today May 27, and a virtual awards presentation from June 2 to 7.
Nowhere has medical technology created a tremendous impact in recent times than today, when diagnosing, monitoring and treating the Coronavirus has been an outstanding priority among many countries that are continuously being ravaged by the pandemic. It's a battle that hasn't been completely won yet, but will eventually be achieved. Thanks to innovative minds that create products and initiatives in the field of medical technology, we are now a step closer to winning the war against the COVID-19 virus for good.
In recognition of companies that have made significant innovations, technologies and outstanding products or enterprises in this field, Healthcare Asia Medtech Awards has honoured these enterprises by introducing the winners through a virtual awards presentation from June 2 to June 7.
This year's nominations were judged by an expert panel that included Chris Hardesty, Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice at KPMG; Partha Basumatary, Director, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Strategy Lead at EY - Parthenon; Dr. Stephanie Allen, Global Healthcare Leader at Deloitte; and Damien Duhamel, Co-founder & Managing Partner at YCP Solidiance.
Here are the winners this year:
- Digital Innovation of the Year - Singapore
- Training Initiative of the Year - Singapore
CooperVision Asia Pacific
- Patient Advocacy Program of the Year - Singapore
Global Medical Technologies Manila Inc.
- COVID Management Initiative of the Year - Philippines
Guangdong Launca Medical Device Technology Co., Ltd
- Dentistry Solution Initiative of the Year - China
- Digital Innovation of the Year - China
Guardant Health AMEA
- Oncology Product Innovation of the Year - Singapore
- COVID Management Initiative of the Year - Singapore
Korea Health Industry Development Institute
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year - Korea
Oliver Healthcare Packaging
- Packaging Design of the Year - Singapore
Priority Pulse Private Limited
- Digital Innovation of the Year - India
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES (MANILA), INC.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year - Philippines
- Hospital Partnership of the Year - Australia
- Oncology Product Innovation of the Year - Australia
Stash PH Pinas Inc. Enabling Hospitals
- Hospital Partnership of the Year - Philippines
- Remote Management Initiative of the Year - Singapore
- Orthopaedic Product Innovation of the Year - Singapore