Make sure to attend the 2023 Healthcare Asia Forum in Jakarta
The event will be held on May 2 at Pullman Jakarta - Thamrin.
The 2023 Healthcare Asia Forum will be making its second stop in Jakarta on May 2, following the event series’ launch in Bangkok.
Some of the most pressing issues and trends in healthcare across Asia will be discussed by industry leaders and experts via a series of presentations and panel discussions during the half-day event, to be held from 8:30 am to 11:45 am at Pullman Jakarta - Thamrin.
After the Jakarta leg, the Healthcare Asia Forum will move to two more cities in Asia, namely Kuala Lumpur (May 23) and Manila (October 2).
The event series will feature a dynamic programme of presentations and panel discussions led by experts and senior executives from the healthcare industry.
Attendees will get the chance to gain valuable insights from key players in healthcare including:
- Dr. Susan Ananda, MARS, CEO at Premier Jatinegara Hospital
- Arathi Sasidharan, Partner at Bain & Company
- Ardantya Syahreza, Former Deputy Director at Persada Hospital, Chairman at Malang Health Tourism Board
- Dr. Aditya Nugraha, M. Biomed, C.M.C, Hospital Director - Primaya Hospital Semarang, Primaya Hospital Group
- Sanath Kumar Balasubramanyam, Partner and SEA Healthcare Lead at Kearney (Indonesia)
- Dr. Vera Indrayani Sadeli,MM,CLC., COO at Unimedika Hospital Group
- Chris Hardesty, Partner at Pureland Group
- Suci Arumsari, President Director at Alodokter
- Agustin Gunawan, Senior Vice President of Partnership at Alodokter
- Dr. Ben Widjaja, President Director, Mandaya Hospital Group
- Dr. Dewa Ayu Nyoman Martasari Badung MARS, Quality Management Representative at Premier Bintaro Hospital
The 2023 Healthcare Asia Forum kicked off last April in Bangkok.
Those interested to attend may contact Healthcare Asia Events Team at +65 31581386 or at email@example.com. More information about the Jakarta leg can be found here.