2023 Healthcare Asia Forum arrives in Kuala Lumpur in May
The event will be held on May 23 at Impiana KLCC Kuala Lumpur.
The 2023 Healthcare Asia Forum is set to hold its third installment in Kuala Lumpur, as part of its 3-city half-day forums that kicked off in Bangkok last April.
The event will take place on May 23 at Impiana KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, bringing together industry experts and business professionals from across the region. Participants will gain firsthand insights into the trends and issues that shape the current healthcare industry and its future.
The speakers at the Healthcare Asia Forum—made up of experts and industry professionals—will impart their knowledge through a dynamic programme of presentations, speaking sessions, and panel discussions.
Confirmed speakers at the Kuala Lumpur leg are:
- Anurag Agrawal, Partner & Associate Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Hoo Ling Lee, CEO, Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Dr Khoo Chow Huat, Managing Director (Hospital and Healthcare Operations), Sunway Healthcare Group
- Datuk Dr. Kuljit Singh, Medical Director and Consultant ENT Surgeon, Prince Court Medical Centre
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Lim Ren Jye, Medical Director, Sunway TCM Centre
- Bryan Lin, CEO, Subang Jaya Medical Centre
- Naithy Cyriac, Partner, YCP Solidiance
The event series had already taken place in Bangkok last April 3 and Jakarta last May 2. Those interested in attending may contact Healthcare Asia Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the event can be found here.