Learn about the evolution of the healthcare sector at the Healthcare Asia Summit
The event will be held on July 20-21, 2022.
The COVID-19 pandemic has definitely intensified the challenges that the healthcare sector has been facing. However as the world begins to recover, hospitals and healthcare organisations are now starting to focus on other issues and working on strategies to adapt to the digital world whilst continuing their mandate of serving the people.
Healthcare providers and companies are now incorporating innovative solutions, leveraging technological advancements to reach patients and provide better experiences.
Join Healthcare Asia as they discuss how the healthcare sector is evolving and more in the Healthcare Asia Summit 2022, happening on July 20-21, 2022. The two-day event is open to all senior-level and c-level executives in Asia’s healthcare industry.
Hear insights straight from the source with industry experts and speakers, and get to meet industry professionals and network with industry experts.
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Artirat Charukitpipa, CEO, Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Ahmed Elhusseiny, Area Head for Asia Pacific, Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Sadangrit Kawalee M.D.,Ph.D, Chief officer of Occupational Health Academic Center, Bangkok Rayong Hospital Thailand
- Abhay Bangi, EY Asean Life Sciences and Health Care Leader
- Dr Mohan Ravuru, Director of Clinical and Medical Affairs, Asia Pacific Region at Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
- Chris Hardesty, Partner at Pureland Venture
- Thalia Georgiou, Managing Partner, Healthcare Advisory - Asia Pacific, Asia Care Group Ltd.
- Alex Boulton, Partner, Bain & Company
- Aditya Agarwal, Principal, Roland Berger
- Nick Boulter, Associate Principal, Acoustics, Arup
- Representative, InterSystems
If you are interested in attending the conference, please contact Healthcare Asia Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +65 3158 1386.