Healthcare Asia magazine is proud to bring back the much-anticipated awards programme of the year, the Healthcare Asia Awards 2019.
This awards programme aims to honour hospitals and clinics that rise above industry challenges and recognise initiatives that maximised the lucrative opportunities in the healthcare market.
With increasing industry risks, healthcare companies are compelled to up their game in order to better serve their clientele. The big push towards digitalisation across the healthcare industry challenge the incumbents to innovate and come up with more strategies to remain relevant.
The healthcare companies that stand out are those that are able to navigate their way around these market challenges whilst keeping clients satisfied and maintaining healthy revenues.
- CEO of the Year
- Clinical Service Initiative of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility of the Year
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year
- Diagnostics Provider of the year
- Employee Engagement of the Year
- Facilities Improvement Initiative of the Year
- Health Promotion Initiative of the Year
- Hospital of the Year
- ICT Initiative of the Year
- Management Innovation of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Most Improved Community Hospital of the Year
- Patient Care Initiative of the Year
- Patient Safety Initiative of the Year
- Primary Care Provider of the Year
- Service Delivery Innovation Initiative of the Year
- Service Innovation of the Year
For the 2018 awards dinner gallery, CLICK HERE.
Deadline for submission of entries: 25 January 2019
Awards dinner: 29 May 2019
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext. 223