1.Nomination is open to all hospitals and healthcare firms in Asia Pacific Region.
2. Each can nominate up to 4 categories only.
3. A team of chosen experts in the healthcare industry will evaluate and rate each nomination based on the write-up and supporting documents submitted.
4. Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
5. Deadline for the submission of entries is on March 30, 2018.
6.Nomination is free of charge.
1. To be eligible for an award, the project/ service/ initiative must be:
a. Launched over the last 24 calendar months
b. Launched prior to 24 calendar months but had recent innovations to improve the project/ service/ initiative.
1. Uniqueness & Innovation
Has the project/service/initiative introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
2. Effectiveness & Impact
Did the project/service/initiative achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company and industry?
Is the strategy, project, service or initiative flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- CEO of the Year
- Clinical Service Initiative of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility of the Year
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year
- Diagnostics Provider of the year
- Employee Engagement of the Year
- Facilities Improvement Initiative of the Year
- Health Promotion Initiative of the Year
- Hospital of the Year
- ICT Initiative of the Year
- Management Innovation of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Most Improved Community Hospital of the Year
- Patient Care Initiative of the Year
- Patient Safety Initiative of the Year
- Primary Care Provider of the Year
- Service Delivery Innovation Initiative of the Year
- Service Innovation of the Year
For more details, contact:
+6531581386 ext 219