1. Length. Your column doesn't need to be long - 300 words is enough, 600 is ideal. Keep it brief.
2. SEO. Your column should mention Asian healthcare or an Asian country either in the headline or first or second sentences, and at least cover a little of what is interesting in the Asian healthcare industry.
3. Editorial requirements. Your column must not mention your company name or products - remember, this is not a sales pitch, it is a way to increase your profile by letting others know that you have genuine and unique knowledge that you want to share with the community. It is about being a thought leader, not a sales cheerleader.
4. Originality. It must be original. Never been published anywhere. The contribution is original for Healthcare Asia only and shall not be published anywhere even after the original publication in Healthcare Asia.
5. Marketing. You should take part in the marketing of your article. Make sure you do your part by linking it through different social media platforms.
TOPICS: You must write about anything that hospital owners, C-level executives in the healthcare industry, and healthcare policy makers read in the morning to stir a thought or so. We do not cover topics around diseases.
1. Recognition in the community - a lot of influential people read our website and will read your column.
2. Improve your professional standing - link your article to LinkedIn.
3. Hey, maybe a little fun letting off some steam or getting noticed for what you think.
Let us know if you are interested and then we can get you started. There is no fixed deadline. Send them over and an editor will get in touch with you.
It takes time to read through all the articles, so we request patience in getting feedback from us.
Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions before submitting. We assume you have accepted the terms when you submit online.
Click here to submit your article pitch.
Click here to submit your article.
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.