Healthcare Asia magazine launches the inaugural Healthcare Asia Awards that aim to honour companies that rise above industry challenges and to recognise their initiatives that maximised the lucrative opportunities in the market.
With increasing industry risks, healthcare companies are forced to up their game in order to better serve their clientele. The big push towards digitalisation across the healthcare industry challenge the incumbents to innovate and come up with more strategies to remain relevant.
The healthcare companies that stand out are those that are able to navigate their way around these market challenges while keeping clients satisfied and maintaining healthy revenues.
If you think you are one of those companies, nominate now and don't miss the chance to be one of the most acclaimed healthcare firms in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Healthcare Provider of the Year
- Service Innovation of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Patient Safety Initiative of the Year
- Clinical Service Initiative of the Year
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year
- Facilities Improvement Initiative of the Year
- Management Innovation of the Year
- Most Improved Community Hospital of the Year
- ICT Initiative of the Year
- Patient Care Initiative of the Year
- Primary Care Provider of the year
- Diagnostics Provider of the year
- Service Delivery Innovation Initiative of the Year
- Health Promotion Initiative of the Year
- Employee Engagement of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility of the Year
- CEO of the Year
Nomination is free. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Dinner. Click here to see pricing.
Deadline for submission of entries: 30 March 2018
Awards dinner: 17 May 2018